Instant quote (customers only):
075 5105 0759
Send us an e-mail:
Click and get our...
Terms and conditions of Cargotaxi
- The clock starts when the driver informs about his readiness to load and stops when the van is unloaded and a customer does not need any more help.
- Driver is responsible for: parking, loading, unloading, taking care of the goods, organizing the work, assisting with lifting, carrying goods etc.
- At the driver arrival the goods should be safely packed and ready to load unless a customer had ordered packing service.
- Payments must be done directly after the job is finished unless it had been arranged otherwise.
- Customers are responsible for paying congestion charge, parking charge or any other extra charge concerning the van unless it had been arranged otherwise.
- Customers should arrange a parking place and point the driver the place they would like the van to be parked.
- Our drivers will always find the shortest and safest route, however the customer has a right to choose other route.
- Customers are expected to help the driver with loading and carrying the goods and in case they are not able to help it is strongly suggested to hire 2 or more men and van.